Tuesday, March 20, 2018

St. Patricks Day Celebration



This year for St. Patricks day I decided to host a family dinner to celebrate. Here are some pics from the evenings dinner party. Enjoy.
My brother and his wife are enjoying their dinner


French onion soup and garlic cheese bread...both dressed in green for the occasion. 

My son and I posing for a pic for my sister.

My sister Julia dresssed in her green ready to celebrate. 


Table almost set completely. 

My mom and dad with their great grandson Chayton

This is my grandma Charlotte who wasn’t going to come fir dinner until she realized I was doing it themed! She loves the chance to eat off the good china. 

Everyone eating dinner.



My nephews Ben, Sam and great nephew Chayton. 


All the yummy drinks lined up ready to be drank with my dessert. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Magic Art of the Day

Words to live by...

vintage funny Pictures, Images and Photos