Monday, March 16, 2009


Hi All...

I just thought I would post a picture of a "finish" for the month of March. I made this quilt as a fundraiser for my sons school rugby team to help them pay for their trip to Halifax in April. I will be selling tickets at a cost of $2.00 each at my quilt guild meeting this month and at Perfect Stitch in Kingston tomorrow. If anybody local is interested they can see me there or send me an email at quiltinthingsforyou@sympatico.ca .

The quilt is approx. 74" x 85" . The colours are actually a bit darker then they appear in the photo. I am happy with the quilt and would love to win it myself, although I have not bought any tickets yet!

3 comments:

  1. Wow, the quilt is absolutely beautiful! You work so fast. What time are you going to be in Kingston?

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a beautiful quilt! i hope it raises tons of money for your son's school.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great finish! Thanks so much for stopping by my blog and for your nice comment as well!

    ReplyDelete

Magic Art of the Day

Words to live by...

vintage funny Pictures, Images and Photos