Saturday, August 15, 2009

Baltimore Bunnies


This is a quilt I made using a pattern called Baltimore Bunnies. The pattern for this quilt was designed by Anne Sutton of Bunny Hill Designs. I love all of Anne's patterns and have 2 more quilts waiting for me to start. Thanks Anne for making such beautiful patterns.
*
This quilt is hand appliqued, machine pieced and quilted by me. There are lots of hours in this quilt and worth every minute. I absolutely love how this quilt looks. This is going to be my special Easter quilt. Don't all the bunnies look like those chocolate bunnies that we all love to eat?
*
This quilt won 'Viewers Choice Large Wall Hanging- Traditional' at our guilds quilt show this past June.
*
I was so excited to finally get this quilt finished and actually finished it the day before the show (along with my other 4 quilts I put in the show). I will post each quilt I put in the show because they are also all my 'June finishes'. I hope you enjoy this little quilt show :0)
*
As usual, you can click on the photo for a close-up look at all the details and quilting.

3 comments:

  1. Tammy...I just love your Baltimore Bunnies Quilt...it is amazing! Love the quilting you did...really suits the quilt!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your work is so amazing. You should have a one woman show.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You did wonderful work with my design! I am thrilled to see such perfection with one of my patterns. You do deserve a one woman show!

    ReplyDelete

Magic Art of the Day

Words to live by...

vintage funny Pictures, Images and Photos