Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Update on the birdies


Here is a picture taken this morning of the little birdies I see from my studio window. They are growing up very quickly and will be gone soon. There are 4 in the nest and the mommy bird was getting very mad at me for trying to take the photo. My son had a brilliant idea that we should remove the board above the nest to get a better shot. At the moment the deck is being re-done and all the boards have had their nails removed. It was (seemed to be) a brilliant idea until my son fell thru the deck! We should have know better since it's already happened to me twice! It only takes a step on the wrong section for it to happen and a board will flip up and your leg will be dangling thru.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Magic Art of the Day

Words to live by...

vintage funny Pictures, Images and Photos