Thursday, August 6, 2009

Getting together with the girls


I had a nice night the other night when for the first time in about 20 years I got to get together with my girlfriends from High School. The 4 of us were always together in high school and have not all been together since graduating some 20 years ago! (Boy, am I telling my age or what!?!). Anyway, we had a nice time catching up on each other lives and telling stories from our past. I hope it won't be another 20 years before we get to do it again.

This is the 4 of us outside Starbucks in Brockville. From l-r in the back row is me, Mary Malcomson Tessier (my best friend of over 30 years), Cindy Wagner and Tracy Symons in the front row. I don't think any of us has acually changed much in the past 20 years...maybe a few grey hairs and a little larger clothes needed but you would definately be able to recognize each of us from our high school photos.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Magic Art of the Day

Words to live by...

vintage funny Pictures, Images and Photos