Friday, August 7, 2009



It's another beautiful day on the St. Lawrence River. On days like this I like to take out our new kayaks I bought this summer and enjoy a peaceful ride on the water. The river is clear and I can see the fish and even some golf balls on the bottom! My son practices golf and many of the balls end up in the river so we usually bring the ball retriever with us in case we see one or two. This is a photo of my son just outside our house next to the Ogdensburg/Johnstown International Bridge. On July 4th my dad and nieces boyfriend went out on the double kayak and Chance and I each went out on our own kayaks. We watched the 4th of July fireworks from the river being set off in about 6 different locations. We were almost to the state side and got "pulled over" by the New York State Police. They wanted to know what we were doing and where we were camping! Oh well, it makes a good story to tell.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Magic Art of the Day

Words to live by...

vintage funny Pictures, Images and Photos