Saturday, May 22, 2010

Vermont Quilt Festival Bus

Hello....Anybody in my area that is interested in going to the Vermont Quilt Festival on Saturday June 26th, 2010 please email me. I have a bus going and it's on a first come first serve basis. This is not on Father's day weekend this year but is instead the weekend after. I have personally gone 4 times before and the show is never a disappointment. The quilts are juried in so all are wonderful. There are 'tons' of vendors carrying everything you could imagine. The bus to go is $50 per person plus the $10 (american funds) to get into the show. Cheques can be post dated to June 1st and the $10 to get in can be given to me on the bus. This is a discounted rate since we have over 25 people going. The bus will leave Brockville at 7am sharp and then then Prescott about 7:20 am. We will be going over the bridge in Cornwall so any quilters in that area can get on the bus just before the bridge. Please email me ASAP so I can know numbers. Anybody that is already going....get your frineds to come too so we can fill the bus. I will have activities on the bus to keep us busy and make the time go quickly. The bus is scheduled to return back to Brockville by 9pm on the same day. This is the link for the show if you want to read more about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Magic Art of the Day

Words to live by...

vintage funny Pictures, Images and Photos