Thursday, February 1, 2018

Hello. I know it's been a while but I have a few things to add to my online journal.

This past summer we had to put down our beloved Newfoundland Martha. She was 13 1/2 years old which is quite ancient for her breed. She was very much loved and will not be forgotten. Rest in peace sweet Martha. We could not have asked for a more gentle teddy bear of a dog.


Recently my son brought a new puppy into our house. She is a pure bred European Harlequin Great Dane and she is full of energy and love. It didn't take anytime at all for the whole family to fall in love with this newest member of the family.


A new pet can't replace the old pet but it can add some much needed love. I recently read something that goes kinda like this...when a pet comes into our lives they give us a piece of their heart and when they leave they take a piece of our heart with them. I completely agree with this sentiment. Here's hoping we have many happy years with our new bundle of love. 

Hope you are having a wonderful day. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Magic Art of the Day

Words to live by...

vintage funny Pictures, Images and Photos